Taverna has transitioned to the Apache Incubator. Currently there is no Apache version of the Taverna Workbench. The first Apache version of the workbench is unlikely to include all the features of Taverna 2.5. If there are particular features you feel should be prioritized please contact us.
Taverna Workbench 2.5 is available in the current formats
- Windows 64-bit (.exe installer) (7, 8, 8.1)
- Windows 32-bit (.exe installer) (7)
- Mac OS X 64-bit (.dmg disk image) (10.8, 10.9)
- Linux 64-bit Debian-based (.deb package) (Ubuntu 12.04.4, Bio-Linux 7)
- Linux 64-bit Redhat-based (.rpm package) (Fedora 20)
- Stand Alone zip (See additional requirements)
- Maven repository
- Source code
For executing workflows without a user interface you might also be interested in the Taverna Command Line Tool.
Check system requirements before you download Taverna.
Taverna can be extended with various Plugins. At this point it is undecided which plugins will be upgraded to Taverna 3. If you are interested in the upgrade of any plugin to Taverna 3, please contact us.
Similarly, it has not yet been decided which plugins will be pre-populated into a workbench download, and if so how this will be done.
See the release notes for details about what is new in this release. Follow the quick start guide if you are new to Taverna. Example workflows are available in the Starter Pack of the myExperiment tab within the Workbench. Service sets are available for various domains to allow you to customize services that appear in your Workbench. If you run into issues, check the User Manual or contact us.
Taverna Workbench 2.5 for Windows 64-bit¶
- SHA1: 001c8d3dace245e54996d3bb6b68ea4a8f46dd9b
- MD5: 3467a6a87f40cc01c8588e8e7753875a
Taverna Workbench 2.5 for Windows 32-bit¶
- SHA1: 0643e384bbef03aa5192033677649cddb175141d
- MD5: 1233c91c7ad36e37f8fc6856a27f80fe
Please contact us to confirm continued interest in a 32 bit installer
Taverna Workbench 2.5 for Mac OS X¶
- SHA1: 410b06a1655a607392601edf26b4324e491021d6
- MD5: 585b804806ffbb13c1fcac2ef0dad553
Taverna Workbench 2.5 for Linux RPM package¶
- SHA1: 6ec0cc7c3f4c0edadb387de2983c610dc8c44945
- MD5: 3382e7a77c47d2d8a624e11fedb8b823
Taverna Workbench 2.5 for Linux Debian package¶
- SHA1: 15a9ab5a2651f81e2cbe56db3caf920eba8bc1f1
- MD5: 8dd1d0d2b9579a3bc5a36caaa26898d
Taverna Workbench 2.5 standalone¶
This is operating system and architecture-neutral binary. Check the standalone's system requirements.
- SHA1: e1d23f5b208dffd3dedd953eb08e7e6387d01ae3
- MD5: 00d4d41ffeded092b4b02cf96abf1412